here we are...
My goodness. My baby girl is 4 1/2 years old. What? Yes, 4 1/2 years old. There is just no way. If you are grasping this...we go to kindergarten next year. WHAT? Oh my.
She started her 4k class at her Daycare. And, I believe she likes it a whole lot. Me, yes, I like it. But, I don't because it means my baby is growing up. And doing this all too fast.
Right now, we are really into anything girly. Not sure how this is happening to me, a big ol' tomboy. But, it is. And guess what. I'm ok with it! Who knew I could handle it! I don't necessarily play any of the princess things right - but by dadgum I try. What a mom I am.
Here is my new vow to attempt to resurrect this blog. Might as well try so everyone else in the world can see how beautiful and awesome my girl is!
So since I've said how girly she is. Here is a tee ball picture :-) And btw, she's a rockn' tee ball player and could be pretty dang good if she'll stick with it (fingers, toes, hair, legs, everything crossed). But, no pressure baby girl!
Pretty, awesome, sweet and rockin' can all describe that girl of yours. Love seeing her face.
ReplyDelete