The 3 of us

The 3 of us

Monday, February 7, 2011

Friday, 4 February 2011 = Big Day for Emme Speaks

Well, this is the day we officially moved to the Toddler class at PR.  I was nervous about this move for obvious reasons.  Yes, my baby has been walking for over a month but to me, this move just means she's growing up.  And when I say growing up...she's growing up WAY.TOO.FAST.  This class doesn't get to eat in a high chair, she sits at a big girl table in a big girl chair.  She also doesn't get a bottle.  Yes, she still drinks her milk out of a bottle.  She will one day give up this bad habit.  And, if this is the only bad habit my angel has in life, I'll take it!  Here are a couple of pics that PR sent "Paranoid Momma".


No comments:

Post a Comment