The 3 of us

The 3 of us

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photo Session with Daddy - Big Spring Park

How could anyone stay inside today?  Seriously, if you didn't get out and enjoy the weather especially today, something is wrong with you.  I hope nothing is truly wrong with you but what a remarkable day.  Today we decided we wanted to get some good pictures of Emme.  Yes, she is dressed a bit like it's cold outside.  I dressed her in this outfit, well, because I'm the Mommy and I like the outfit.  I think that's enough reason for everyone.  I do have to say, she was put on her feet for 5 minutes in the early session and yes, we managed to step in DOG POO.  Whatever rude person did not pick their dogs feces up, yes, my 14 month found it to step in. And of ALL shoes, her boots with the fur.  Ugh.  I'd like to think that's the last poo stepping moment we ever have.  But, I'm not that dumb.  Here are some pictures that we got today at Big Spring Park.

Just getting in my wagon and ready for the fun.

Watching all the people


A similar pic to the one from Mooresville. 

Getting my footing

As you are about to see...HIGHLY entertained by the acrobatic dog we ran into

We were HIGHLY entertained by this dog.

My dogs can do this too

Me and My Daddy...just the way I love life

Priceless and really needs NO caption
Listening to the drummer people

This finger is good




Hoping to wipe my fingers in dirt

EWWWWW, really Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment