The 3 of us

The 3 of us

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

About Town With Daddy - Yeah, posting again SO soon

Well, I said it wouldn't be 2 months.  Who knew 2 days later you would all be so fortunate for another post...

Monday and Tuesday of this week Emme got to stay at home with us.  I got to keep her until she went down for her nap Monday and then Daddy took over.  Tuesday was another story.  I personally think it was Daddy's way of trying to entice HIS baby girl back to his side...yes, my little girl has become a Mommy's girl all of the sudden.  "They" say this happens many times in a child's life.  And, I'm sure it does.  I don't know that though.

So, here are a few pictures that were texted to me while I was at work (trying not to have to use any more vacation right now...).
Eating at Clementines - yeah, Daddy knows how to make the ladies give a look...bring the baby ;-)


Watch out, I will throw this at you.


Come here, Daddy.


Playing in the ball pit

No comments:

Post a Comment